Jewelry
The other day Michael and I was out n about looking around. I decided to start looking at jewelry for the wedding. I found and brought the necklace for the Matron of Honor and bridesmaids. I am excited to finally buy items for the wedding. Then today I was looking around Kohl's website and found the necklace and earrings that I want. I will have to hold off until I am to buy them. If you want to check the necklace out: http://www.kohls.com and the earrings are on the side of the page.
The following picture is of my grandmothers brooch. I am planning on using this as my something old or something blue.
Bridesmaid and matron of honor jewelry. Not for sure if I want to get them a bracelet or not.
I am still in the planning process of the jewelry. I am still looking for something for the flowers girls and the mothers.
No comments:
Post a Comment