Thursday, March 5, 2009

March 2009

Michael and I are still waiting to see if we won the Brickfish Dress your wedding party contest. Thanks to those who voted for us! We came in 51st place so we have an chance to winning the $5,000 from David's Bridal. If we do win the $5,000 it would pay for my dress, bridesmaids dresses, grooms tux, groomsman's tux, parents outfits, flower girls, ushers, ring bears, invitations and a few other items for the wedding. This would help out us out majorly with cost and help our bridal party. We are just hoping for the best!

Once we find out about the contest it is time to start shopping for items. Planning on going dress shopping with my mother the first weekend in April to see what I like and dislike. Pretty sure I have some major ides I want but want to see them in person.

We still need to find an place for the reception. Also, we are still in need of an photographer.

Just ready to get to the wedding day! Then I will not be stressing about all the little details.

More details to come.

No comments: