Now is the time to get a major start on the wedding. We have about 4 months until the big day; it is just getting so exciting to know it is coming around the corner.
We finally got Michael's ring in the mail which took about a month. He loves it but said it will take some time getting use to because he has not wore a ring since high school. Now he is has the idea that he needs a black watch to go with his ring. He is such a watch freak but I guess I can not complain because I am a shoe freak.
Alright so back to the wedding details. This weekend my bridesmaid Melissa and I are going to work on flowers together. I had them completed but did not like them so took them apart. Went out and brought more flowers to add in to make them look bigger.
There is so much to do in the little four months. This includes: invitations, reception cards, decorations, food items, veil, and many many more items.
No comments:
Post a Comment