Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Bridal Shower

On September 19th I had my one and only bridal shower. My friend Melissa hosted it along with my mother, Michael's mother and with help from my bridal party (Stephanie and Christina). It was a great shower and I am thankful to have such a great group of friends and family.

I was totally surprised because my best friend Stephanie was there. I sort of got the hits leading up to the day. She was not suppose to be in until September 24 (She lives in California but grew up in Jay County). She made the cakes for the shower! They were great!!!

Here is one of the cakes she made:

It was nice to get all my family and friends together even through a lot did not show. Thanks to all for a great shower! I got some great new toys (kitchen gear) for the house.

No comments: