Thursday, December 10, 2009

Happy Birthday Michael

Yesterday was Michael's 25th birthday! It might have not seemed like it because the day was the worst day ever but it was. The started out by going to lunch at Applebees which was a blast but the day got horrible after. Michael had to leave for work by 2:00pm which we were running late from lunch and stopping at the store for milk.
Then I had to leave for work around 3:00pm because I need to go to the store for some supplies for craft I wanted to do with the kids! Work went great!! After work I decided to go to the craft store to get some items for Christmas gifts I was making for friends and family. Once leaving the store my van wouldn't start. With my not knowing anyone that could help out; I freaked out. I called Michael's work for over 30 minutes. I had to call all the way back to Portland to get help. Thanks goodness Chris could get ahold of Will or I would have been freezing like crazy!! The van finally start when we went to work on it today but we drove it straight home and have not worked on it since!
Today was a better day!!

No comments: