Saturday, May 22, 2010

Were Moving... Again!

Seems like lately we are moving like every two years now. This time is for the better... Michael wanted to be closer to work to save money. We are moving to Northwest Ohio which is only like 10 minutes from his work but puts me like 45 minutes from my work.

Its a small town which will be nice but way different... will have to drive to Walmart like 20 minutes. This is going to be a really different change for me. Went from living in a small town with Walmart being couple minutes away to Fort Wayne to Angola. Now even a small place.
The plus is it is cheaper and close for Michael so we will be saving a lot!! We can finally get the bills paid up and maybe get us a place in two years.

I am ready for the change through; really do not like living where we are because all the noise and right off 69. To much traffic. Personally I think Madison and I will be happier where we are moving so we can walk with out having to drive to the park. We can actually walk to the park..

Now with the job situation for me... I really don't want to lose my job but that is to much driving for me. Michael drove it because this is where I wanted to live and he makes more than me. Minimum wage for my job makes me have to quit my job or cut my hours down to couple days a week like only Thursday and Friday for a while. Guess we will see what I can get!!

Next Month!!

No comments: