Thursday, October 28, 2010

Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I have never used Shutterfly cards before but they look beautiful. One of my bridesmaids used them for my bridal shower. Found out about the Christmas layouts by a blog that I follow: Life in Junction. Michael and I have been looking for updated Christmas card for this year. The regular Christmas cards is getting quite boring and expensive with no meaning.

Every year we send out a Christmas card because that is what I have always did growing up. This being our second year married this is no exceptions. I want to start making a traditions for our family and these would fit perfectly in.

It will be hard to pick which one to go because of so many different styles and colors. I believe they have a design for every family. With 352 choices of designs I think Michael and I would take days to pick one.

Some of them that I like:
This one (Family Letter Blue) would be a good one to let family know how our first year of marriage went. This design (Seasonal Chic 2010) is a one that fits our style in test in the colors and being sort of basic. If we had children Our Ornament Story would be a perfect fit but since we don't.

I love this one: Merry Memories Blue Christmas! Personally think this would be great one for our Christmas card this year!

Check out the designs on Shutterfly!!

No comments: