Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Day 1-Introduce, recent picture, 15 interesting facts

First off, I am Melissa the writer of this blog. I am married to a wonderful guy. We have two dogs Madison and Luke. Live in a small that I enjoy but sometimes miss living in the big city.

15 Facts:

1. I graduated college with a Bachelors degree in Business Administration.
2. Love to read books (Joined a book club at the library)
3. My favorite stores are Michael's, JCP, Target and Old Navy.
4. Favorite colors are Pink, Brown and Turquoise.
5. To relieve stress I like to bake.
6. Enjoy working out on my Wii!
7. Love doing crafts!
8. Like working with kids which is my job right now.
9. Can not wait to start a family!!
10. Love purses and shoes.
11. If I had money I would start my own business.
12. Christmas is my favorite holiday.
13. Fall is my favorite season.
14. Love photography and hope someday to own a way better camera.
15. Like playing all kinds of games.

No comments: