Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Enjoyment and Programs

Michael and I started to design our programs tonight. It was nice to get some input on something. It really seems like he does not care about the wedding anymore. He has been working a lot at work lately and I think that is why. Also, I think because he knows we do not have money at the moment of time.
Any how, I am enjoying planning this wedding. Just been trying to get some ideas for what exactly I want which is so hard because there is just so much. The problem is that I find an idea of what I would like to have then I find something else that would look just as nice.
Have been using WeddingBook on Facebook which is nice to see what other brides are doing, have done or like for their wedding. This gives me opportunities to look at things with an open mind and get other opinions.
Am just ready to really start planning everything. I can not wait to start looking at the ceremony site, reception site, and clothing!
Oh yea, we are going with the heart save the date magnets which I am excited about!

No comments: