Friday, September 5, 2008

Fake or Real.. Is the question to be thinking about!





I know I am starting a little early but I would like to know what kind of flowers I want to have at the wedding. Been debating about having fake or real flowers. I would love to have real flowers but they cost much these days. Just for a few flowers at the store is like $10.00. Today, I went to Michael's to look at fake flowers to get an idea on what I want. I would like to decide on fake or real soon because if I go with fake I am going to buy them when the fall flowers go on sale/clearance. I would like to have mums, wheat, daisy, lilies, or grassy looking. I will add a picture of what I sort of have in mind. I want my flowers to be red, orange, and yellow. This will add color to our wedding. I just do not know about what I really want. I found some flowers that I do like on the internet such as rusty spider daises, spicy Cheryl mums and two tone bronze mums but these will be hard to find in fake flowers. If you have any ideas please help me..On the right hand side is a rusty spider daisy.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i would say either would be great..just remember if you go real you got to be able to keep them alive n in good health for the wedding..you could do both if you want..that wouldn't be a bad idea..it could make your options easier and maybe even cheaper having a little of each...just something to thank about