My lovely Matron of Honor and bridesmaid is working out the details for the bridal shower. They are thinking of hosting the shower the weekend before the wedding. I know most of the time the shower is hosted about one to three months before the wedding. With my matron of honor living in California and one bridesmaid living in Kansas it is kind of hard to plan with their schedule.
Look forward to my shower being the Sunday before the wedding! Details will come when they are more into the planning. Of course they are keeping me out of the loop on the planning besides the date! Which I kind of like because it is sort of a surprise in the planning.
I know it will be the best shower because I will have my wonderful two friends planning it and hopefully my wonderful sister-law helping! I trust in you girls!!
No comments:
Post a Comment