Yesterday we went to Fort Wayne to get out and about and because Michael knows I miss living there. Anyhow we went to the mall of course to walk around after dinner. We thought why not start looking into more wedding items like another flower girl dress, Jacquelyn's dress and men clothing.
We ended up going to the Men's section in JCPenney to take a look at what they had to offer for guys in the dress pants. Michael asked me what I thought he should wear and of course I told him since I am in a nice dress he should be in a suit at least. We are not going with Tux because of the price of the rental.
Came along a suit that I really liked. Michael tried it on and I loved it on him of course. Went ahead and brought it so now we are another step closer to getting married. He is wearing a khaki colored suit. I wish I would have took a picture of him but I will get one later on!
In addition, we picked out the guys pants but we have to want for shirts and ties because of the colors.
No comments:
Post a Comment