Last night Michael and I worked on the music for the reception and ceremony. We already have the sound person booked for the wedding because he is provided by the church. For the reception we are in search of an DJ. Well I have been searching online for DJ's around the Portland area that was in our budget. I finally found some that is pretty cheap and has some good reviews. Got Michael to call them last night to put us on their calendar. We are going to meet with them next month when we go home for counseling again. Just hope Michael likes them because they are cheapest I could find. Even my dad thinks we should just have a Ipod reception which I do not want to have! Anyhow the DJ is called Sound Sensation:
http://www.soundsensations.info/index.html
We still have a ways to comfirm our song list but we are getting there. There are some songs on the list that we are sure they are going to be that song for the special event. I am just trying to find a song that fits me for my entrance at the ceremony. I never thought this would be so hard. If any one has any ideas please let me know.
No comments:
Post a Comment