Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Getting Married this YEAR!

We just can not believe it is already January 2009! We are getting married this year which is already flying by us. The count down is beginning... this Saturday it will be exactly nine months until we say "I Do". I am so excited!!!
Last weekend we went to Fort Wayne and registered for gifts. It was quite a experience but it was fun. We ended up registering at Walmart, JCPenney, and Walmart. First store was JCPenney: we did a registry here because I wanted Rachael Ray pans but I have noticed they are not popular there any more. Off to Sears so Michael get items for his man hood!! He needs tools because I had a hammer before he did which I already brought him a hammer. I felt sorry for him one weekend so I went out and got him a hammer at Sears. Then we did a registry at Walmart. Michael made fun of me because I put on general items like sandwich bags, cleaners, tissues and odd n end things. I just looked at him and said we always need these items especially tissues.
This weekend we are going to set down and talking about some wedding details. Then next weekend is our first meeting with Mitch to talk about the wedding and start premarital counseling. Also, next Sunday we are going to a bridal show in Portland... yes I said in Portland. I thought this was quite strange for a small town to have a show but I am excited to see what they got.
More details to come! Keep checking out our wedding website for updates!

No comments: