Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Items still needed for the wedding

Today I decided to make this a wedding work day by myself. Michael is at work and I am not feeling that great so I do not feel like working on homework. There is still many different items needed for the wedding and the time is passing fast. First item or I should items is the knife & cake server set and flutes. I found a few different looks that I like but I wanted something more of an antique looking. We are looking at getting these:

Next item is the cake topper even though I do not think we will have a traditional cake. I am still in the process of design the cake. Hoping to get more into the details this weekend when Michael an I talk about the wedding. This is the cake topper we both agreed upon:

Still in search of the right unity candle. The only ones that I have been seeing is white and I really do not white candles. Love a cream colored ones. Probably end up buying candles and making them into unity candles but going to keep looking.

Some other items still need to find and get is rose petals, bird seed, bubbles, mike's ring, arch, cake stand, guest book pen, and many other items. Planning to go to the tux place hopefully within the next month to start looking for the right tux. Michael takes forever on finding the right item. He has been searching for a ring for the pass month.

In addition, we need a reception site and photographer.

I plan on going dress shopping late March / early April.

No comments: